Monday, February 16, 2009

32nd WEEK!!!

I am now on my 32nd week and the countdown begins.  I have an appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Tang and hope all goes well. I'm a little nervous because I have been getting lots and lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.  I never noticed them when I was pregnant with Mia.  Twins is a totally different experience.  You don't have any idea until it happens to you.  My back aches and my ankles are swollen.  Things that didn't happen before either.  Oh well....I'm still in awe of the fact that we will have two new babies. It's actually really amazing despite all of the difficulties of this pregnancy.  We got an amazing deal on cribs from Overstock.com

The babies room is still a work in progress. I hope it is finished soon.  We still need a glider/rocker and a few other items.

No comments: