Tuesday, December 30, 2008

25 Weeks!!!

So I'm pretty bad about keeping up with this blog but as I get bigger I will be posting more frequently.  I have gained around 20-25lbs so far.  At my 24 week visit they both weighed 1.5 lbs!!! So they are right on target.  They are both head down and moving like crazy.  I still can't imagine how big I will get towards the end of my pregnancy.  We have been thinking about names and still love Birdie for one of the girls.  We like Pearl & Hazel too.  Most of our friends & family don't like these choices but its not their babies...so suggestions are welcome and negative feedback on our choices please keep to yourself.  Just kinda funny how passionate people can be about names they like and DON'T like.  The care I've been getting at Mt. Sinai has been great so far. A bit excessive on the ultra sounds but always very nice and friendly.  Dr. Tang has also said that she is willing to do a breech extraction if necessary for a vaginal birth. Most OBs go straight for a C-section if one twin is breech. I'm happy they are willing to go the most natural route with me. Have a wonderful new year everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Birdie & Hazel!!