Saturday, August 23, 2008

So my stomach is still flat but losing that definition that I had worked so hard to get at the gym over the last few months.  We are at 6 weeks.  Feeling soo...tired.  I have a consultation with a home birth midwife in mid September.  She seems really great and Dan & I are looking forward to our meeting with her.  Her name is Cara Muhlhahn and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about her.  She is involved in the documentary film The Business of Being Born.  I am going to do my best to see it as soon as I can get my hands on it.  We are thinking that giving birth at home would be the best option for our family.  Bella is a little apprehensive but we are going to have her tag along to the family consultation with our potential midwife.  Hopefully it will make her a bit more comfortable with the idea.

No comments: